Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Two years ago...

Two years ago today... (I've been doing alot of thinking like this lately)

I was HUGE pregnant with Sophia and ready to have her. Of course, I didn't know she was a girl, and just kept wondering what my little baby was going to be. I loved not knowing. If we have a third baby, thats the way we will go. I dont want to know next time.

I was still 3 days away from the day, not knowing that of course, I was anxious every single day. We would go for walks, I would walk down the street to the church to see Randy once a day, just for fun, then continue to walk around the block, hoping it would wiggle the baby out.

March 29th, I was just ready!

Looking back now, it seems like it happened all yesterday. I can remember walking into the hospital with the though "Oh stink, I can't do this, what was I thinking, getting pregnant, I can't be a mom, I can't have a baby, I'm to young, I need my mom" But I did it, and I have survived 2 years with my beautiful daughter. THere are days I wonder if we are goin to make it. Then there are the moments where I wake up to her snuggling up to my back and rubbing it sucking on her thumb. I turn over, she gives me a smile and says "hi mommy" Those are the mornings Randy has gotten her up and let me sleep in and brought her back to bed with him so she can snuggle and watch cartoons in bed with us.

I have to say, she is a wonderful little girl, and I really am blessed to have her. God had given me a beautiful daughter, inside and out, and I look forward to see how she grows and I pray she grows in the Lord. I pray she walks side by side with Christ and lets HIM have her life. That is my prayer for my little Sophia right now.

Well, the bible study group is meeting at my hosue tonight, and I want to continue the tornado clean up job I was working on, but I got side-tracted, no surprise there! The living room is almost done, the kitchen has been started BUT the bathroom is done! Woo!!! See, I'm not being completely lazy and addicted to this darn computer. I do enjoy being online, but I am trying to stay away a little more... focus on more important things = )

No comments: