Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My gift

So lately, I have been really wondering what my Sprititual gift is. I know God has blessed me, but was searching for what that is. Well, I think I am figuring it out!

I have always loved children, reason why I have two and two close in age : ) Well, I started watching a little boy last year around this time, well, maybe longer, can't remember. Anyway, I started watching him again after Elliot was born. My 'maternity leave' was up and Caidan comes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Well, recently another friend contacted me to watch her little guy, Jayson, who is still very little. Just a few weeks younger than Elliot. So I'll have two extra little ones.

Now, I will be getting paid, which makes it nice to have a little extra money, but I really am happy to get the chance to help out two families. I am blessed to not have to go to work. Randy works extra hard so I can stay home with our children, but this is my way of giving back.

Will it be hard? Well, what would you think, I will have a 2 year old, an almost 2 year old and two infants under 3 months... yes, it will be a challenge. But I am up for it. I find myself more productive when I have more responsibility. Lets take today, I am still in my pj's at 1235... but days when I have more on the schedule I find myself getting more done.

God is good. We have been praying for a little extra money and this is just what we were thinking! I dont want to have a daycare, but this is just a small way to bring in a little more money and still be able to stay at home while doing so! Its awesome!

No comments: