Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Start of something good here!

Ok, so yesterday was crazy. But good.

I started watching the second little one, which had its own challenges. LIke when feeding time came, and both Elliot and Jayson both wanted fed... I managed though, they both got fed! I was able to get them both to sleep, by rocking them, at the same time... wow, I give my mom major credit for having twins! Not as easy as I thought it would be. And I take it back, I no longer secretly want twins, I'm done with that thought!

Randy said Elliot had to sleep in his own room, so against what I watned, I put him in his crib now for two nights. THe first night I ended up bringing back to our room,b ut last night, he stayed in his crib all night. HE slept great, and so did I. Oh well, I guess he can't stay my little baby for ever. Although, he is getting more fun with his facial expressions and his noises, so its all good. I told Randy he is going to have to give me away when Elliot gets married someday, I dont want him to ever leave me!

On bigger news maybe, well, maybe equal value as Elliot sleeping almost through the night, Sophia used the potty today and then came to me a second time and wanted to go. We sat there for a few minutes until she finally went, but it was wonderful!!!! I didn't want to push her so I was just praying she would get the hint and start on her own, well, she tried it today!! YEAH!!!

Ok, so Jayson is stirring and so I'm going to get a bottle ready for him, hopefully Elliot can wait till Jayson is done. He should be ok, If Sophia leaves him alone! She just loves to hold him and help out, yikes!

No comments: